Huwebes, Agosto 11, 2011

Trying the Best Technology That Is T3 Connection

Have you ever tasted a sandwich filled with dried fish in Wisconsin? Or dried mud as appetizer in Bogota? Whew…this food catering service that I supervise is surely global. And many thanks to a master solution provider such as AT&T Datacenters, I can coordinate my various supplies to events all over the globe.
For example, there was one culinary contest that we participated in a nudist resort south of France. The theme of the contest is simple – create a recipe which has a global appeal. I had my team made a quesadilla but with the looks of a shawarma and a kebab combined. We won. But the catch is the strictness of the requirements – each ingredient must be shipped from the continent where it originally came from. So I had ingredients shipped in from Mexico and Israel. That’s where voice over IP service comes in. With voice over IP service, you can easily contact all your suppliers. And there is no concern of overshooting your long distance spending, voice over IP service has a fixed rate.
Besides, if you subscribe to voice over IP service bundled with another service, say for instance a T3 connection, you will get tremendous discounts from the master solution provider such as AT&T Long Distance. The good news is that these providers can provide discounts every time there is a holiday right here in the United States such as Thanksgiving, Memorial, Black Friday or even the start of spring break and summer.
And here’s more good news – if your location is somewhat remote, they will give the last mile wire for free. The installation fee is likewise waived. And here’s another catch – if you simultaneously let all your collocations be connected at the same time, you will get another discount. You will still get a third discount if you bundle ordering all products at the same time – voice over IP service, enterprise hosting, MPLS private network service, T3 connection which runs on DS3 signal, etc.
Mind you, the AT&T MIS team will teach all your information technology personnel in one day in a crash course in each of your collocation branches while the installation is being held. Technical support is usually given free as well and you can call a toll-free number for phone support. Phone support is populated with a hundred technicians so there is no backlog from your end if you are calling.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento