Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

Do Business While You Are Wired to T3 Connection

Parkour is one of the most awesome sports that has recently been invented. Parkour is a skill that is used in both of the firms I’m attached to – a security agency and a movie production outfit. And there is another common factor for the two firms – they are both wired to a T3 connection. A T3 connection has got the fastest Internet speed known so far, surpassing the wild T1 connection they concocted a decade ago in the Scandinavian region. T3 connection is admittedly expensive at first but you can surely multiply your profits later. Anyhow, you can still deflect your expenses by timing your subscription during holidays such as the start of spring break, Memorial Weekend, Independence Day and Black Friday. Master solution providers, also called small business phone service providers, usually hand out promo codes during these weekends. They are called small business phone service providers because they carry voice over IP service which uses both a phone and an Internet connection at the same time. Although the voice over IP service can run through a DSL line, it is best experienced through either the T1 connection or the T3 connection. Of course, T3 connection is better since it uses DS3.
Now let’s go back to Parkour. My security agency trains new recruits in a facility in Brazil which mimics the environment of the nearby Amazon rainforest. Even in this remote area, MPLS private network service and voice over IP service amazingly work. With voice over IP service, I can still contact my subordinates back home in Laredo, Texas. And with MPLS private network service, I can still log in to my computer back home. That’s one heck of a ride out there using only the latest Internet technologies as being presented by the master solution provider.
Master solutions providers have been here for quite a time but when the Internet was introduced to the world in 1995, many new companies were formed. Old companies have to adapt and so they become small business phone service providers by default.
It’s not only in the security and movie industries that a T3 connection is used. Call centers anywhere in the world use T3 connection too. They may be settled in a nondescript building yet the nerve center of the technology can be glimpsed from the inside. Thanks to my master solution provider, I never experienced any Internet downtime recently.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento