Martes, Hulyo 5, 2011

Trusting Your Business With T3 Connection

Having a business on a global scale requires that you need a big Internet infrastructure. And this is where the T3 connection will come in. With T3 connection comes a host of other products and services such as MPLS private network service, voice over IP service and enterprise hosting, among others. T3 connection is a relatively new tool. There used to be only T1 connection which originated from the northern part of Europe. In a T1 connection, it is said that you can download a full length two-hour movie in just eight seconds. It’s the same time for light from the sun to reach us. That’s already amazing. When T1 connection entered the United States market in 2010, it is broken into several variants so small businesses can avail of the product. But the T1 connection is not enough for big enterprises. They need something bigger. And so the T3 connection was born, this time borne out of the efforts of the technical team of master solution providers here in the United States which also act as business phone service providers.

One of the latest businesses coming out of the United States nowadays is the global dating service. It pits couples from around the world. The first couple that came out of my show is an American male from Laredo, Texas and he had chosen to date someone from Cap d’Agde in France. To facilitate their meeting, the American male also chose to meet her through the sister firm of my dating service, a travel agency. With voice over IP service, they can easily communicate with each other.

And when I travelled to Cap d’Agde to have a vacation, I can always log into my computer back here in Laredo using the MPLS private network service. Oh one other glorifying feature of a T3 connection is enterprise hosting. With too many collocation branches all over the globe and too many data in a conglomerate, there is no other alternative on how to store your data except via enterprise hosting. With enterprise hosting, you can categorize your data according to its supposed type and place of origin i.e. from a collocation in Mallorca to a collocation in Bahamas to a collocation in Gold Coast. All these services can be reached all over the globe because the business phone service provider has compatibility of services and products in various countries. Now that’s awesome!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento