Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Doing Business With the Very Exciting T1 Connection

IT is indeed very exciting to use a T1 connection these days especially in micro enterprises which have a global impact. That is especially true if you are working for a conglomerate which is a varied business. This business that I work as COO is based in Laredo, Texas. It combines a travel agency, a catering service, a VIP and event security service, a movie production outfit and movie and TV show distributorship conduit elsewhere in the world. Of course, it is global in scope so I can use voice over IP service and MPLS private network service. Being in a business of varied proportions certainly has its advantages.

With a travel agency which can rival Expedia, one of our first customers opted for a cruise at Mallorca coming from Paris. From Mallorca, he used the voice over IP service to locate his long lost sweetheart in Laredo, Texas. They communicated via the computer – the guy in Mallorca and the woman in Laredo. Voice over IP service is really a cool service. Using the service, the couple were being reunited so that the woman from Laredo went along for the rest of the cruise which would take them all the way to Salamanca in mainland Europe.

In Salamanca, I hopped from the rest of the tour to attend to the event and VIP security business which I am also in charge. From Salamanca where new recruits were given intensive training, I was able to log on to my computer back home to our headquarters in Laredo. Salamanca has coverage too of the business phone service provider which also acts as the master solution provider. This is because of fiber optic cable but mostly through geosynchronous satellites. With MPLS private network service, I can still log on to my computer back at the company headquarters in Laredo and do all my work right here in this beautiful city of Salamanca, Spain where the fish is fresh. It definitely is a sight to behold this.

Actually, any business can hook up to a business phone service provider. And it’s not just a T1 connection which you may be interested in because of its point to point T1. There are other products and services actually available in the suite such as enterprise hosting, MPLS private network service and voice over IP service. It is really amazing to hook with a master solution provider.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento