Miyerkules, Hunyo 15, 2011

Internet Connection T3: Helping You On Top of Busy Schedule

Being both in the Hollywood and music business is real tiring especially if there are multiple productions at the same time. Right now, I’m producing two shows simultaneously, one here in Hell-Ay as they wanna call it and another one in West End.  I also have two shows coming up, one in the Philippines and the other in New Zealand. It’s good that all are in English otherwise it would be more complicated and chaotic if it is done in Nippongo. Yet again I also have a distributorship in Japan.


The vastness of my business forces me to adopt internet connection T3 in each of my collocation. My headquarters is really located in LA actually, near the airport but I have branches from all over. And it’s good that Covad, my master solution provider, also has coverage around the world. They have the very best technical support guys, including Nippongo speaking ones for my MIS team here in Japan. Although they outsource phoned-in technical support from such countries as Singapore and Australia, still they are very adept in the field.

It’s not just internet connection T3 that I’m eternally hooked to this master solution provider – eternally hooked because I don’t want to leave the service, not even long after the lockout period is gone. Covad has been cool with my business, I have multipled profits thrice-fold after I switched to Covad from my previous master solution provider. Covad also gave tremendous discounts. After the company’s installation team assisted my MIS team in my Los Angeles headquarters, they also assisted in the installation in all other branches in my cloud of networks all over the globe. Because I subscribed to the business as a bulk and simultaneous with all my other branches, I was given discount.

Yet again Covad is also ideal for micro-businesses. They also have an array of T1 connection variants to choose from – depending on the number of computers and speed you need in your collocation. Let’s say you only have one collocation yet there are around a hundred computers in your office complex. You need a T1 connection for that, not a cable or DSL one. As a result, all downloading of files including heavy video files will be smooth. There is no need for buffering. You can use simultaneous protocols at the same time, both http (or the web) and ftp or file transfer protocol. That’s great!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento